Thursday, April 19, 2007

HAIR CUT!

That is right!
I have done the unthinkable.
I've cut my hair.

Not only have I cut my hair, but it is now considered short.
I like my new doo, not to say I didn't like my long hair, but it was becoming a nuisance. Also, summer is coming, which means heat, which means sweat, which would have meant me overheating and like... I dunno, prolly melting my ram and video cards, and whatever else controls my jenky throught processes.

If I had a camera, I would have pictures up in a heartbeat of my new hair, but I guess for now, all one or two people who read this are going to wait till they get to see me!

That is all,
~Sean

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashleigh said...

Goddamn short-haired square. You sold out.







(I'm sorry... I can't stop laughing now.)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sean Sloth said...

erm... ash, you've got shorter hair than me...

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONFORMIST

9:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No I don't. Not anymore. And I'm a girl... If I have short hair, I'm much farther from being a square than you are.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home