Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Told Yeh

WEll, I promised I would post a blog when something happened... So I guess I'll post now.
I finally joined a gym! *applause* Thank you thank you... My mom does legal work for the owner, so I got in for cheap, only $200 for the whole year. Now I owe Barb $150.
This week I've decided to volunteer at the SPCA at least two hours every day, unless something better comes up... Like my marker finally arriving.
On that note, my marker will be here this week. :D I don't know when, but it should be today or tomorrow... I hope it's today. Chris said it should take less than a week to mail from BC, but it's been about a week now. :(
I built a stare case... and a frame to keep a tile in for home tech... In chem. I'm mostly doing review and combustion of hydrocarbons. Yesterday it all came into place and everything started to make sense so I was like... Finally!
Gym is just being a bitch. Tis enough that the fitness test is a part of my ending mark, but 10% (that's right, 10 fucking percent) of my mark is from the shuttle run! I fucking hate the shuttle run! Every time I do it, after I'm done it feels like I'm breathing blood... And it tastes that way. Dam you asthma! But 20% of it is from all the bookwork, health, and rules from the semester... So I guess I'll pass. :P
Yep... fuck everyone, just wanted to get that out there.
I'm on vacation... Dam this is fun! I get to work somewhere else now because for some reason schools are treating us like criminal, which most students should be, and giving us community service to do! I would never mind just volunteering at the SPCA because I want to help the animals, I tried to do that a few years ago but I wasn't old enough. But now I "have" to go there. Tis almost taking all the fun out of it... But the ice beat it to it. I slid down a god damned hill while walking a dog... And it just looked at me... I'm happy it didn't try and run away or something.
Tis almost time for school... So I should probably put a shirt on. Taa!

~Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home